Yoga for all mums!
Our on-demand pre-recorded online approach to yoga has become the new norm for many.
Easy, convenient and cost effective.
Our guided yoga classes are ready whenever you are!
Straight to your inbox
Every week Yoga Mums Fitness will send an
email directly to your inbox
On your terms
Access your online classes whenever best
suited to busy schedule
Tailored to your needs
12 months unlimited access to your selected pre or postnatal package. A monthly subscription might be a better fit. It’s up to you!
Our 8-week prenatal course focus' on building and maintaining strength and stability throughout your pregnancy and preparing you mentally, physically and emotionally for birth. Practicing safe yoga sequences, we help you feel comfortable and strong as you watch your belly grow and your body change.
Our approach helps to minimise common pregnancy complaints such as heartburn, sciatica, lower back pain, leg pain and insomnia. Arming you with tools such as breathing for labour, Active Birth postures, mindset, partner yoga and massage gives you practical and useful practices to prepare you for the arrival of your baby.
It is very common for women to experience yoga for the first time when you’re pregnant. And why not! It’s safe and Yoga Mums Fitness is here to help you feel strong, calm, comfortable and balanced throughout your pregnancy.
Our classes are suitable for all fitness levels and modifications are offered for those who are experiencing instability in the pelvis such as Symphysis Pubis Disfunction (SPD) or Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction (SIJ), varicose veins and high or low blood pressure throughout their pregnancy.
- Yoga for mobility, stability, strength and relaxation
- Active Birth classes
- Breathing for pregnancy and labour
- Mindset and meditation for pregnancy
Rebuild core and overall strength post birth. Release tension from your back, neck and shoulders, work on posture and enjoy some relaxation.
Our postnatal classes help with all those common motherly aches and pains you experience from carrying and feeding your bub, as well as helping you get to know your body again after so much change.
Our body changes so much during pregnancy and then again post birth. As women we are told that 6 weeks after having a baby, we can return to exercise. Hmmm… yes we can, BUT there are a few things to consider before you jump back into your old exercise routine, such as running or weight training, or maybe you just want to get through the day as a Mum and feel strong again.
- Pregnancy puts a heavy load on the pelvic floor and core system.
- The pregnancy hormone, relaxin, stays in your system for 6 months post birth which means our ligaments remain more limber than usual for longer than most Mums realise.
- The breastfeeding hormone relaxes the pelvic floor.
- 1 in 3 women leak urine post birth - this is common but not normal!
- A separation of the abdominals means no crunches! There are other ways to regain your strength post birth and work the core muscles to bring your separation back to a normal range.
- Our posture changes during pregnancy and postnatally, we tend to push our hips forward to help compensate the load of our beautiful baby. I call this the Mummy posture and it can majorly impact breathing and core functionality!
Our classes take all of this into consideration as the classes are tailored for YOU!
Completing our 8-week course means you are giving yourself the best opportunity to return to other exercise safely, feel supported as your baby grows & gets bigger and feel strong and confident in yourself.
Our classes focus on:
- Mobility because new Mums sit a lot which can leave you feeling tight and stiff
- Safe core and pelvic floor engagement to support you during your yoga practice and in everyday Mum life!
- Safe yoga poses and flow sequences to regain your overall strength
- Posture to help with lower back pain, core function, breathing and so much more
- Being supported during your postnatal journey
Classes are suitable from 6 weeks post a natural birth or 8 weeks after a Caesarean Section, or when your doctor has given you the ‘all clear’ to return to gentle exercise.
10 Minute Yoga Mums
We understand that commitment when family is concerned can be hard to juggle. What generally happens is we ensure everyone else is looked after and then there is little or no time for us mums.
So, whether you’re a working mum, and mum with toddlers or a mum with teenagers, here’s a very achievable 10 minutes of yoga just for you.
Take a 10-minute time out while your baby is sleeping, kids are at school, or after they have gone to bed. 10 Minute Yoga Mum sessions help you build body & mind strength, stretch and relax. We focus on core strength, mobility, rest & restore, breathing, posture, flow yoga and overall strength.
Get it ALL Yoga Mums!
Go with the complete Yoga Mums Experience. Let Yoga Mums Fitness take you on a journey from Pregnancy to Motherhood with yoga for balance, mind space, and both physical and emotion strengths that all Mums need and deserve.